Sunday, February 13, 2011

Winter Jam!!!

So. Winter Jam is in March, and I am patiently waiting for it to come. I missed it last year, and was appalled when my sisters (Amber, Brooke, and Victoria) came home and told me how "amazingly awesome" it was, carelessly rubbing in my face the fact I didn't go... well, SLIGHT exaggeration :D. I was actually at a program called D-now (discipleship now) with my good buddy Tessa Brooke <3 but she actually left me also hehe :). If you have not read my information that talks about the music I like, I encourage you to do so. Some of the artists I have mentioned will be there, and I am absolutely ELATED!!! Red, the band, will be there. Oh boy! And one artist that I am exceptionally excited about is Francesca Batistelli (if that is how you spell her name). If you have not heard of her, please look her up. She is such an amazing lady who is on fire for God <3. If you're just too lazy to look her up right now (jk jk!), I shall post a video of one of her newer songs called "Beautiful, beautiful."

Enjoy!
 Blessings, Alysa

1 comment: